Ipamorelin – 2mg
Ipamorelin is an amino acid chain classified as a GHRP or a growth hormone releasing peptide. It is very similar to other amino acid chains in its group, such as Hexarelin, GHRP 2 and GHRP 6. Developed by Novo Nordisk, Ipamorelin was set to go through two clinical trials via Helsinn Therapeutics but the project was scrapped and the full tests were never done. So it’s only used or animal research.
- Bone Health
- Muscle Growth
- Diabetes/insulin sensitivity
- Anti Aging
- Helps Counteract Coritcosteroid Side Effects
- Reviews (0)
What Is Ipamorelin?
Ipamorelin is an amino acid chain classified as a GHRP or a growth hormone releasing peptide. It is very similar to other amino acid chains in its group, such as Hexarelin, GHRP 2 and GHRP 6. Developed by Novo Nordisk, Ipamorelin was set to go through two clinical trials via Helsinn Therapeutics but the project was scrapped and the full tests were never done so it’s only used for animal research purposes.
What Are Ipamorelin Benefits?
- Bone Health – Glucocorticoid use results in lots of bone density loss. IPA helps counteract that and actually as shown to help bone density come back faster & produce NEW bone. It also helps fight muscle wasting problems.
Click to View Study on IPA counteracting bone loss.
Click to View Study on Increasing bone mineral content in adult rats
- Muscle Growth – IPA has been shown to help fight bone loss but also helps prevent muscle breakdown and can even promote muscle growth in some subjects.
STUDY CLICK HERE
- Diabetes/insulin sensitivity – IPA binds to the calcium channel in the pancreatic cells where insulin is produced. This helps produce insulin and store for later use which has helped use get a better understanding of ways to help Type 2 diabetics.
STUDY CLICK HERE
- Anti Aging
- Helps Counteract Coritcosteroids Side Effects – IPA helps offset the effects of ant inflammatory steroids & the bone loss, muscle wasting etc that is associated with those medications.
How Does Ipamorelin Work?
Ipamorelin triggers a selective pulse that stimulates the pituitary gland to release growth hormones. After which, the cells go to the muscle to support its development while staying clear of bone or cartilage growth. Ipamorelin promotes cell synthesis while increasing the secretion level of insulin from the pancreas. This peptide will also increase ghrelin, another substance that helps release growth hormones and also those control hunger pangs. As a result, nutrients are efficiently sent across the body while fat loss is initiated. That’s also how lean muscle mass is formed.
Studies show that Ipamorelin is one of the mildest and safest peptides in the GHRP group. However, there are still some side effects to note of. Very high doses of Ipamorelin may possibly increase cortisol, which translates to light-headedness and a minor headache. Aside from that, there may also be slight water retention noted in the wrist and ankle areas.
Ipamorelin is a well-studied peptide that provides several benefits to its animal subjects. However, no tests were done on humans just yet. Therefore, this substance is not yet recommended for human consumption. The use of this peptide is solely for research purposes.
ONLY ACQUIRED FOR ANIMAL RESEARCH PURPOSES
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.